Profile Picture

on to the shop

Posted By MplsMike 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
So far, it's been just me and my son Elliot and some friendly advice from the forum and others.  You might recall in a previous post I mentioned that I had stumbled across Jerry Christenson here in the Minneapolis area.  He's been great at providing advice and moving me forward. He also recommended the guy that is doing the tranny and frame work.

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN
NoShortcuts
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
-Love the Parklanes...
You've got to be excited to be moving forward on all of this, Mike.
I trust you're working with a garage that appreciates older cars.
Keep us posted on the progress. 

Best wishes!  Smile

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
Meandean
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)Supercharged (464 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
That's one purty purty car.  Love a 2Door wagon and especially the PLanes.  Can't help loving the 2Tone Green paint scheme as well.  Nice car!
MplsMike
General Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
after 2 years in the garage, here is a picture of the Parklane on the way to a shop.  It will get a transmission installed, a new front cross member and a rebuilt front end.  Maybe it will be on the road late this summer or sometime in fall?  Sure hope so.

MplsMike
'56 Parklane
Minneapolis, MN
Attachments
on the way to the shop.JPG (303 views, 819.00 KB)

Reading This Topic

Site Meter