Profile Picture

log out??

Posted By Doug T 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)Supercharged (773 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Months Ago
How do you log out with this new format?  I can not find a button anyplace and I dislike staying logged into anything

Doug T

The Highlands, Louisville, Ky.

slick56
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
If you click the cog next to your name (top right hand corner) it will bring up a list of actions.
I think "log out" is at the bottom of the list.

South Australia

charliemccraney
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)Supercharged (9.8K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Yep.  The gear looking icon.

Lawrenceville, GA
rick55
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)Supercharged (658 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I use an iPad to access the forum. For us it is the group of lines icon on the left of the Y Blocks Forever Forums line. Click on that and it will bring up a menus wit logout on the bottom.

Rick - West Australia
Do Y Blocks Downunder run upside down? Gravity Sucks!!

Reading This Topic

Site Meter