Profile Picture

West Coast Y-Block Shootout

Posted By jhildebr 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Turbocharged

Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Fellow Y-blocker,

Don't miss this year's West Coast Y-block Shootout and FE challenge. It will be held at Barona 1/8th mile drag strip on June 15th. This is a Sunday of a two day race. You can camp over the weekend for free at the track. We will be there racing on Saturday in the Summit race and in the Shootout on Sunday. John and Geoff Mummert will be there to help out. We have lots of cash and prizes for the racers, tshirts and poster as well. If you are going to bring a car to race email me in advance and I will try to save you some pit space. jhildebr@cox.net

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/6d0439ef-1698-4359-b2df-d88a.jpg
jhildebr
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Turbocharged

Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)Turbocharged (65 reputation)

Y-blockers,

If you plan on bringing a car to the June 15th West Coast Y-block Shootout at Barona Drag strip please contact me first. I need to send you the "racer profile" form for the announcer and reserve pit space. It would be worth a free t-shirt and a poster is you come and race with us. Plus there is over $1300.00 in cash and prizes to be awarded to the racers, including $100.00 for the "long distance" hauler/racer.

jhildebr@cox.net\

jhildebr
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Turbocharged

Y-blockers, Ronnie Crawford from Colorado put up $50.00 for the Y-powered wagon that travels the furthest to race with us at the June 14-15 West Coast Y-block Shootout. Minimum 50 miles. This puts the prize purse over $1400.00 for Y-block racers. If you are coming to race please email me before the race. If you do and race with us then we are giving a free T-shirt and Poster to all preregistered cars that compete.
John Hildebrand

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/a2c00ba4-7aa6-4713-a8a1-49c0.gif

ian57tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Is there a prize for the spectator that travels the greatest distance?w00t
Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Just did a MapQuest search for Barona and found it's only 183 miles from Bishop where I'll be livingBigGrin I'll miss it this year, but next year I'M THERETongue

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

Reading This Topic

Site Meter