Profile Picture

Racing this weekend

Posted By Glen Henderson 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
pintoplumber (9/25/2014)
For anybody close by in PA, the jalopy drags are at Beaver Springs Dragway this saturday the 27th.

They have pictures posted from last weekend at Beaver Springs dragway.

www.beaversprings.com

I can't get the link to work from my tablet.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
Glen Henderson
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
OK, I am logged on to another computer, still have not got my windows 8 to work with the new update, about to through the thing in the trash. Went to the ODDR this weekend, it was a great event, meet some of the old time factory drag racers and Mr Charlie Gray who was in charge of Ford"s racing efforts in the sixties. Took the falcon to the track Sat night but was having a problem with the starter, so just loaded up and watched some racing. As always the Y block drew alot of attention at the show and at the track. I will post up some pictures if and when I get this computer thing fixed.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
pintoplumber
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
For anybody close by in PA, the jalopy drags are at Beaver Springs Dragway this saturday the 27th.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
charliemccraney
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)Supercharged (9.7K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
I thought it was in October for some reason.

Let me know as soon as possible and I'll make an event for it on the Facebook page for next year.

Lawrenceville, GA
Glen Henderson
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Gary, you need to put this one on your list for next year, I will try to do a better job of getting the word out early.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
speedpro56
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Last Active: Last Year
Would loved to have been there Glen.

-Gary Burnette-

Glen Henderson
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

The ultimate back yard barbeque for the man that has everything!http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/ed3e96c9-e211-4bb7-a1c3-56a6.jpg
1957 International Fire Truck converted into a BBQ!

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
Glen Henderson
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/fc760b2d-7d66-4ba8-a792-9fe5.jpg
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/add87df9-b464-439f-8570-6d9f.jpgA few pics from this weekend
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d2953172-580d-4948-bcfe-3c94.jpg
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/b5c1afd0-3653-4977-98e4-273c.jpg

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
MoonShadow
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I would love to make the trip Glen but I've been in New Hampshire so long my passport has expired. Smile Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Glen Henderson
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

We had a great time at Battlefield this weekend, the Church brothers were there with their cars and we had the Rebel Rouser. We had a mini shootout with the three cars, we flipped to see who got the bye. I won the toss, so Robin and David lined up for first round, Robin beat out David with a good light. I ran Robin next round, but he went red handing me the round. I still ran a 8.14 on a 8.10 dial with a .027 RT so I would have won even with the red light. Sure wish we could get some more cars down here for this event next year, we are treated well by the owner and he really appreciates the efforts that we are making with the Y Blocks.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL

Reading This Topic

Site Meter