Profile Picture

Slightly reconnected

Posted By bird55 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (15 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Ted, Al,

This really isn't Wayne, it is Jim on Wayne's computer. Wayne has Firefox and it has worked perfectly, I had to clear the cache on my Firefox browser at home to get it to work.  Google Chrome and Safari have worked well for me from day one.  As to Ted waiting for the next update, I am hoping to get folks happy with this and leave it alone as long as I can.  As frustrated as you guys get, just multiply that a ton of times for me.  Ya, it doesn't cost you anything but it is a matter of pride to give you guys a quality place to hang out.  You have no idea as to how close I came to just shutting the entire thing down when it was at it's worst, I just couldn't do that though to so many great gearheads.

Hang in there, we will get the bugs worked out. This issue that a few are still having is a local issue as you have shown Al with being able to access the forum with Safari on your iOS device, but having problems with the computer's browser..  It will get better.

Wayne Gillin

'51 F1 Truck, '55 Club Sedan, '32 5 Window
Ted
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Al.  Great to see you back.  It just seems that each time a fix is applied to the site, problems just get shifted around for the various forum members.  While old problems are fixed for some of the forum members, new problems simply arise for those that had no problems.  I'm struggling myself with that last upgrade so I'm patiently awaiting the next fix.  Ted.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

bird55
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Well, whew!!
When the new software was changed, i could nt get back on. It's been about 2 months without the site.
Had to do this thru my iphone.
Still can't get on to the forum from my desktop. Did all the stuff that was reccomended. But defaults to a bad link after i login.
Tried clearing the cache. Using firefox or safari, but still having the same issues.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d8028aa4-f8f9-4981-9e51-4428.jpg
       A  L  A  N   F  R  A  K  E  S   ~  Tulsa, OK    

Reading This Topic

Site Meter