Profile Picture

471 Blower intake manifold

Posted By John Mummert 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year

Lindsay Shoemark has just finished his blower intakes with a modified pop off valve.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/6cd171fd-b220-415d-9c3b-c09a.jpg

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/63d3e8c2-2209-4fa7-8705-44f3.jpg

He also makes the Mercury valve covers.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/8cf05c08-e258-4014-b8d8-f4e2.jpg

ybloke56@hotmail.com

South Australia

CK and his 55Tbird
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)Supercharged (231 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I meet Lindsay today at the Ballarat swap meet.His manifold looks high quality and is working on a complete Mercury blower kit, which includes optional pulleys and snout, etc.
It was good to meet a guy from the forum, he seemed to be a nice bloke.
ybloke
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hello all
After many months of frustrating efforts to get on to this forum, finally with the help of my daughters IPad it seems contact has been reestablished....
First, I will make a commitment to add to this forum the recent activities, images and drive and component specifications. I will do my best, as my skill with the iPad still has some distance to go before I can do all I intend.
Next
The big news is that I have been bringing together all the components to build a blown 292 Yblock using the ybloke blower intake...
And
I am pleased to announce the safe arrival of the Ybloke 4-71 supercharged 292 Yblock...

Further it only tookm an hour and a half to convert a naturally aspirated 4BBL 292 Yblock to a supercharged 4BBL 292 Yblock.
Once converted the 4-71 supercharged yblock started and idled without fuss...

My son Lee came around on the weekend and shot a GoPro video which turned out great. The video is on YouTube...
Search YouTube for : Ford Y block 4/71 supercharged ybloke blower intake ( I don' t know how to paste a long with an iPad )

Or
Go to my Facebook page (you do not have to be a member) Facebook.com/ybloke
There are about 60 images to get your imagination ignited....
And there is a video of the 292 Running naturally aspirated with the ybloke supercharger manifold with 4-71 to 4BBL adapter plate....
And there is a link to the YouTube video of the same engine NOW SUPERCHARGED, the video is 4 minutes of heavenly yblock tunes played through zoomies... There is just nothing else like it to be found on YouTube or anywhere else.. Enjoy, and if you feel the video and/or Facebook page rates it... Please leave a like...

I'm back
Regards, Lindsay

ybloke
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (11 reputation)

Ybloke MUST SEE.... GM 4-71 Supercharged 292 Yblock using Ybloke blower intake manifold
Here is an attempted link to YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrj0S6jF40c&sns=em
This is really something else....
Ybloke
MoonShadow
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
What length drive snout did you use? It looks shorter than mine but I'm running a two belt balancer for accessories. I used a 7" with a 2" extension. Not sure yet if I'll have clearance problems with the radiator. Did you take any pictures of the crank adapter you came up with? Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Attachments
Pic_0115_142.jpg (1.1K views, 310.00 KB)
Glen Henderson
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Oh that is sweet! It sure would look awesome in the Rebel Rouser!

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

You asked for it Lindsay.  I like that video!

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
Rono
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)Supercharged (2.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
VERY nice set up...well done!!

Rono

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/4a19e870-e870-4f63-a0a4-db5b.jpg  Ron Lane,  Meridian, ID

Ronnie Brooks
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Time Poster

First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I Absolutely Love The Thought Of Owning A Blown Y-Block! Running 2x4's On Mine Right Now. Motors Down The Highway real Nice. Love the Y-Blocks, And The Flatheads!

[quote][/quote]

Reading This Topic

Site Meter