Profile Picture

Tip of the hat to Ted Eaton - you gotta see this video!

Posted By Daniel Jessup 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)Supercharged (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
"As far as taking anything over - I've got no plans for any of that. While I do believe I am on a mission from God, I stay out of the "religious right" and the "liberal left" - I'd just as soon be left alone from government and have my freedom to live my life and worship God as I choose."

There you have it, he thinks he's on a mission from God and he's in the middle of the road. lol The mission from God without a doubt means that he aims to save our souls according to whatever religion he adheres to. Is "Hot Rod" his religion? I personally reject anyone, no matter how charismatic (Remember Jim Jones?), trying to influence my religious beliefs. The next phase comes when they pass the plate. 
Suddenly this guy comes out of the background and seems to be everywhere, very much the charismatic narcissist in his red jumpsuit. What does he want from us?
Paraphrasing the "Rev"-
 I'd just as soon be left alone from religion and have my freedom to live my life and worship God as I choose."

"FREE SAMPLE"
Ted
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 days ago
Three topics that will typically bring about a spirited discussion is Politics, Religion, and the brand of oil being used.  On this site, the brand of oil being used is open to discussion but Politics and Religion have no place here.

In defense of Reverend Daniel Jessup, he does not push religion on anyone but is proud to profess and recognize his own faith.  And Daniel is not a newbie to the automotive scene, just a newbie when it comes to actually racing a car down the track.  I’ve known Daniel for a long while now through different venues but the Y-Shootout was my first opportunity to meet him in person.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

MoonShadow
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: 41 minutes ago
This guy has been around here for a very long time. We have watched him repair and paint his beautiful 2dr. He is a valued member of the site and is far from a pushy preacher. A man with his beliefs that pushes it onto no one. He even has a prayer breakfast at the track. Attendance is voluntary and no pressure is applied to anyone. He doesn't deserve your criticism or scorn. At the event its all about Y-blocks and what we have done to them. I'm not receptive to any sort of religious zealot that wants to show me the way. And that is definitely not my friend Daniel.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
speedpro56
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Daniel, it was great meeting you and your Dad. It's always a lot of fun hanging out with all the y block guys, you never know what you might learn from listening to them and some things NOT to do as well. Look forward to seeing you and that beautiful 1955 ford again.

-Gary Burnette-

speedpro56
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Ted that was a fun run for the both of us!!

-Gary Burnette-

Reading This Topic

Site Meter