Something you guys might like from the AMBR show in Pomona

Posted By DryLakesRacer 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Something you guys might like from the AMBR show in Pomona

Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
55 2-door ranch wagon Henry should have made . Photos don’t do it justice. Dual quad Y and E air cleaner is just part of it.If you look you can see a 56 dash also and it's padded. Not only the instrument cluster was engine turned but the entire length of the normal white center section. The interior was stitched in the style of a 1959 Galaxie 500 and it had 1961 Ford tail light lenses. The Lincoln full hub caps were a blessing after seeing so many 18-20" wheels.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
DryLakesRacer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

One more for you 57-312 dual quad supercharged.

Bobwanna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)Supercharged (303 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
D L R, Wish I knew this event was happening. I usually like stock but that wagon is outstanding! I am with you very nicely done.This is a design that could easily have been factory built and would have sold. I hope to see this car in person some day.  Thanks for posting - Bob

AKA   Bob-93021
MoonShadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Saw this one there last year and it was still a Y-Block. Beautiful cars at the GNRS.http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/8366d0c1-4310-476c-8e72-95ec.jpg

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Florida_Phil
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)Supercharged (2.9K reputation)

Ford made a few two door wagons.  I came across a 1960 2 Dr. wagon in a junk yard once.  Would have made a cool hot rod.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/82ad85c1-6def-4eb4-a085-3dd2.jpg

DryLakesRacer
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Saw the black 56  last year...notice the front bumper.. nice touch

MoonShadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
The headlights are molded in and the front fender stainless is one piece. Lots of little touches including recontouring the front fenders. Only thing I didn't like was rectangle exhaust outlets in the bottom of the rear bumper. The original through bumpers look much better for my money.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
PF Arcand
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hard to see, but the black wagon appeared to have Ram's Horn exhaust manifolds.. wonder how they fitted those in?  I've wondered before if it would be possible to make them with altered castings to fit the sedan chassis ?.  

Paul
miker
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)Supercharged (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
They started the build thread over on the HAMB after the show was over. Still ongoing, well worth having a look at.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/the-wagon-ford-shoulda-built-so-we-did.1182313/

miker
55 bird, 32 cabrio F code
Kent, WA
Tucson, AZ
Lord Gaga
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)Supercharged (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I think it has a new custom made frame.
PF Arcand (1/31/2020)
Hard to see, but the black wagon appeared to have Ram's Horn exhaust manifolds.. wonder how they fitted those in?  I've wondered before if it would be possible to make them with altered castings to fit the sedan chassis ?.  

"FREE SAMPLE"

Reading This Topic

Site Meter