Profile Picture

Ty Rod meet

Posted By MoonShadow 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
I took a short trip Saturday to Lancaster, Ma. for Sunday's 44th annual Ty Rods car show. Met Ken Schmidt in the evening and drove over in the morning. Day started cool and cloudy and broke into serious ran at about 10am. It was get in the car or under cover for about 30 minutes then the rain tapered off. By noon we were seeing cloudy blue skies and a beautiful day. If you live in the northeast you should treat yourselves to the Ty Rods meet someday. Extremely well organized and run by a great bunch of car guys and gals. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
pintoplumber
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Chuck, what, you have a car that runs?

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/3047f5ac-add1-4e79-a3ed-14ea.jpg  Dennis in Lititz PA
MoonShadow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)Supercharged (7.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Just barely Dennis. I did a quick R&R on my engine that had a blown head gasket. Seems to be running well for now. Next spring the blower motor is going in. I drove a whole 80 or so miles, round trip, without any problems. WOW!

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire

Reading This Topic

Site Meter