Profile Picture

A Y-Block Takes a First Place Finish at the BBORR.

Posted By Ted 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
It sounds like you and Linda are ready for the Nevada Silver State. I didn't know Texas had one. Congrats......

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
Talkwrench
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
First time Ive had a chance to read this.. Well done to you [both] sounds like a lot of fun and as someone said time to install a gopro camera so we can all enjoy ; )  unfortunately in this "Nanny" country we cant do things like that  ; ( 

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/02c74785-3ce2-4b80-a66c-f31f.jpg

"Came too close to dying to stop living now!"
Daniel Jessup
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Ted,

I will add my congratulations as well! That must be something to open road travel at those speeds for extended periods of time with the y block exhaust note in your background.

FYI .... I should be making my Texas trip again in 2017 but this time I will be in Fortworth, not Waco. I am pretty sure the date will be the Saturday after Valentine's Day. We will have to get together!

Daniel Jessup

Loveland, Ohio

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Reading This Topic

Site Meter