Profile Picture

Search Functiion activate the search

Posted By Pete 55Tbird 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I can find the search function under EXPLORE. I type in the key words then I am unable to activate a search because the spyglass icon disappears
when I move the cursor toward it. What am  dong wrong? Thanks for any help. Pete
NoShortcuts
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hmmmmm...  I'm finding the same thing, Pete.  Under 'Explore' I'm unable to scroll down to the word Search.  Something has changed!    Ermm

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
Ted
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
I just checked out the search function and it appears to work as it normally does.  The scroll bar is still almost invisible but dragging it down although it can't be seen does bring up the 'search' function.  Once typing in the required search terms, the spyglass does disappear as the cursor is placed over it but still works when clicked upon.  Unfortunately that search function is within that part of the code that I do not have access to or I'd simply move the search function to the top of the explore options and change the color of the scroll bar.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

NoShortcuts
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
After reading Ted's entry above, I tried again under 'Explore' to access the 'Search' function.

I cannot get down far enough in scrolling down to the word 'Search'.  However, after scrolling down as far as possible, by then going over as if I were going to click on the word 'Search' and clicking anyway, the 'Search' table opens up.

Again, on my computer screen, something HAS changed on the web page of this web site.    Crazy

NOT GooD for those that have not read this thread started by Pete...

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York

Reading This Topic

Site Meter