Profile Picture

Meltdown Drags

Posted By Larry Short 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)Supercharged (699 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Larry, I am available to drive one of your cars if you bring both and need a side by side picture going down the track. I'm thinking that I like the ramp truck but it is going to need really long ramps for the 3 inches of clearance I have. That is unless you have another straight axel laying around. Dean hope to see you there too, I got number 11.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/7393d096-cbf0-4ed0-bfdc-c4b0.jpg  Vic Correnti

Larry Short
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Vic, Can't think of anyone better than you to drive one of my cars, but you better take a sandwich with you to eat going down the track, my car is a little slow than your used to racing!!! Bring the red bird , we'll use it to push start the dragster! Larry

Reading This Topic

Site Meter