Profile Picture

My 50s Lyndwood Dragster progress

Posted By Larry Short 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)Supercharged (541 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Glen,
Maybe we can talk Mike into bring the dragster and I can bring the 56. How's your gasser coming along ?
Larry Short
Glen Henderson
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
That sounds great, work on him and I will too! Jessie Holmes and I are going up to see Mike after the new year. I have most of the plumbing and wiring finished, Jessie is working on the final machine work on the 406. I will go down to Pensacola when he gets it all laid out to do the assemble and run in. I will get Jessie to send you all the info on the race and show.

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL

Reading This Topic

Site Meter