Profile Picture

WTB- 2x4 Air cleaner assembly

Posted By RocketsGarage 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)Supercharged (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Rockets, You didn't say what model car you are wanting to use it on. The air cleaner assembly I purchased for my dual quad 56 recreation was purchased thru one of our contributors Oldmics. It is not your typical T-Bird or 57 style. It was dealer installed for law enforcement and for racing in 1956 and is pretty well documented. The unit was a lower support and a large round red cover by Purolator. I think my avatar shows what it looks like. You could e-mail him and see what he has. I can always send you photos of what I did... Good Luck.

56 Vic, B'Ville 200 MPH Club Member, So Cal.
RocketsGarage
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
DryLakesRacer (9/15/2015)
Rockets, You didn't say what model car you are wanting to use it on. The air cleaner assembly I purchased for my dual quad 56 recreation was purchased thru one of our contributors Oldmics. It is not your typical T-Bird or 57 style. It was dealer installed for law enforcement and for racing in 1956 and is pretty well documented. The unit was a lower support and a large round red cover by Purolator. I think my avatar shows what it looks like. You could e-mail him and see what he has. I can always send you photos of what I did... Good Luck.

Thanks for the input. I checked out your thread on your air cleaner 2X4 install. It's a good lookin' setup. We're wanting the stock type "E" code car one for his wagon. So far not an easy task to hunt one down.
tbirddragracer
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)Supercharged (132 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello,
 I have a '57 E Code passenger car air cleaner in excellent condition,
if you are still interested.
Ernie
Tbirddragracer
Rowen
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)Supercharged (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Price and pics plz. If rockets doesn't want it Iay be interested. Thanks, Rowen

Rowen
55CV
Woodland, Ca
RocketsGarage
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)Supercharged (97 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
It looks like I've got one on the way from Ernie. Thanks Ernie and everyone else that helped.

Reading This Topic

Site Meter