Profile Picture

Bad dealings with Jeff Smith of Ohio

Posted By MoonShadow 9 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (6 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
We were scammed
sneaky123
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Time Poster

First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)

Please contact the Richland Co. Sheriff Dept.(419-524-2412) if you have had any bad dealings with Jeff Smith also known as Smith Design of Mansfield Ohio.
This man has ripped off more people the you can count including myself and my husband. We took our 1954 scruby Bel. to him to have some work done and he had it 2 months and did very little of the work we hired him to do the work he did do was so shabby we had to pay someone else to fix it . You also need to report him to the Attorney General Mike DeWines office  of Ohio ( Aaron Crawford) Criminal Investigator, Consumer Protection Section, Columbus Ohio.
Not the one
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)

Does reporting him do anything? He just got me for 650$ may 20 2016 ford fenders of course. I think he's using another fave profile under john lewis. He wentered as far as saying he was driving the parts to me.
Not the one
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (14 reputation)

Lowmerc53
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
First Time Poster

First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)First Time Poster (2 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I've lurked on here for a while and never commented on anything. I live in Mansfield and I know Jeff... He is NOT a friend of mine, I just know him from going to car shows and such. I know his antics.... Hope you guys are part of his "restitution" http://mansfieldnewsjournal.oh.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=201a84c6f
MoonShadow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Glad to see he finally got brought up on charges. I doubt that $40000 will even put a small dent in his theft total. Chuck

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
junkyardjeff
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)Supercharged (1.4K reputation)

He is one of my friends on Facebook but I never had any dealings with him and now I know why he was wanting to sell the crown vic that he claimed was his dads since his butt is about ready to get locked up,he did offer to sell me some parts and glad I never did buy them but since he is in my state I would have drove up and looked at them first.

Butchering up everything I can get my hands on in Dayton Ohio
MoonShadow
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)Supercharged (7.4K reputation)

You should call that sheriff's number if he was still trying to scam you while on trial for scamming others.

Y's guys rule!
Looking for McCullouch VS57 brackets and parts. Also looking for 28 Chrysler series 72 parts. And early Hemi parts.

MoonShadow, 292 w/McCulloch, 28 Chrysler Roadster, 354 Hemi)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Ted
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 days ago
Thanks for sharing the information about this particular scammer finally being caught.  This type of scamming activity seems to be common place right now so it’s good to see at least one of these scammers having to make some kind of restitution.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

speedpro56
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)Supercharged (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Glad he got caught and now has a lot of time to think about what he did and when he gets out is forced to pay back what he stole. You can't get much lower than what he did. And I have a hard time believing he'll pay all that back.

-Gary Burnette-

Reading This Topic

Site Meter