Profile Picture

spinning wheel

Posted By Glen Henderson 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)Supercharged (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
All I get now is a spinning wheel!

Glen Henderson

Freedom is not Free

Letohatchee, AL
Ted
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Co-Administrator

Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)Co-Administrator (12.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Glen.  I had to delete my old history, cookies, and saved passwords to get rid of that ‘spinning wheel’.  I initially did the delete but one of the boxes checked was to retain any saved passwords.  Once I unchecked that box and hit the ‘delete’ key, all went well with the YBF site coming to life.  I’ll simply have to use passwords again on those other sites I frequent and be sure to check the ‘remember me’ box on each.

Lorena, Texas (South of Waco)

tomfiii
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)Supercharged (126 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month

Chosen solution

You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.

• Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button              <I used this one after clearing history &cookies did not work on firefox and then it worked ok..
  • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
  • Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)

You can open the Web Console (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer).Check on the Network tab if any content is blocked and has a file size 0 (zero).

You can also check the web Console log for (JavaScript) errors.

Read this answer in context 0
NoShortcuts
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)Supercharged (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
THANK YOU, tomfiii!

I have done EVERYTHING imaginable in the last several days ATTEMPTING to return to normalcy in using this site.  Clearing history, clearing cookies, clearing saved passwords, running Norton 360, restarting my computer, reloading Firefox (I thought).  Absolutely NOTHING would resolve my ability to log-on as a Forum participant! 

Specifically,
- I could not get past the 'spinning wheel' using Firefox.
- I could read the Forum entries using Internet Explores, but could not log-in as a participant.

Your direction to toggle the 'Y-Blocks Forever' web site on my PC and then press "Ctrl + F5" (F5 is a key in the top on my keyboard) INSTANTLY resolved my Firefox webpage contents so that log-in was again visible AND access to viewing Forum topics and threads was doable using Firefox.

Thanks, again, tomfiii!  Smile

Regards,

NoShortcuts
a.k.a. Charlie Brown
near Syracuse, New York
Genuinerod
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)Supercharged (233 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm running Windows 7 Internet explorer, and the fix I used was: get on Y-Blocks web site, go to top of your page on the tool bar and click on Page, then click on Compatibility Views Settings, the Y-Blocksforever should be in the window, click on Add, then click on Close.  Hope this helps.
Talkwrench
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Its seems to be up and running for me now, Ive done nothing [on this computer] took two days.. Every time I went to click on a post it would open for me to start writing a post....??? Aghh?!

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Uploads/Images/02c74785-3ce2-4b80-a66c-f31f.jpg

"Came too close to dying to stop living now!"

Reading This Topic

Site Meter