Profile Picture

What The ??

Posted By The Master Cylinder 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)Supercharged (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Tried to get on the site and got this ?? http://www.y-blocksforever.com

http://www.y-blocksforever.com/forums/Uploads/Images/af13a279-385d-4926-92f2-349a.jpg"The Master Cylinder"

Enjoying life at the beach in SOCAL Smooooth

lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I think the maternity ward at that prticular hospital is the "Y Block".

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia
slick56
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
The Master Cylinder (3/20/2014)
Tried to get on the site and got this ?? http://www.y-blocksforever.com

Appears to be working ok now, clicking the link took me to the homepage here.

South Australia

Daniel Jessup
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)Supercharged (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
ditto

Daniel Jessup

Lancaster, California

aka "The Hot Rod Reverend" w00t
check out the 1955 Ford Fairlane build at www.hotrodreverend.com

Jim
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
It seems that Jim was trying to do some maintenance and messed up royally! Took me about an hour to resolve but some of you are just too quick for me! The new software is now installed, put it through the ringer and send me any issues so that Stephen can fix em.

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
slick56
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)Supercharged (1.2K reputation)

Jim (3/21/2014)
It seems that Jim was trying to do some maintenance and messed up royally! Took me about an hour to resolve but some of you are just too quick for me! The new software is now installed, put it through the ringer and send me any issues so that Stephen can fix em.

Appears to be working fine Jim, however, there is no preview pane for the message i am typing, no way to change font, etc., and no link to upload photos...

I have "subscribed by email", this has not worked for quite some time.

South Australia

lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Jim (3/21/2014)

Jim, the homepage doesn't seem to load for me. I get the spinning sunflower forever. I was able to access this post through the "Latest Post" item on the right side of the home page, but i can't go anywhere else but here. Is there something I need to do? I am guessing that this is temporary. (I am using Firefox)
Thanks, Mark

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
Delta, British Columbia
Jim
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator

Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)Administrator (423 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
I am seeing the Preview just fine, can change fonts, etc.  What browser are you using?  Also might clear your browser cache.

Jim (site owner)
'56 Club Sedan - Ted Eaton built 429 hp '292/318, '54 Sunliner - stock '302
lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Jim (3/21/2014)
  Also might clear your browser cache.

Seems to have worked, and no missing letters yeah!

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
Delta, British Columbia
slick56
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Clearing browser data in Google  Chrome seems to have fixed it !

(click three horizontal bars top right, tools; clear browsing data;  Obliterate the following items from:  

South Australia

Reading This Topic

Site Meter