Profile Picture

Typing/print problems this site

Posted By PF Arcand 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)Supercharged (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Months Ago
To Jim; You likely know this already. but unfortunatly there is no improvement with the long standing typing problems on this site. It's still very annoying!..

Paul
bird55
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)Supercharged (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I'venever been much o a typist but his site makes me appear to be even worse! I ca spell pretty well too! But not here, so much.

Also today for the first time since the beginning of this site was no able to link a photo from my webste and had to post as an attachment??

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/d8028aa4-f8f9-4981-9e51-4428.jpg
       A  L  A  N   F  R  A  K  E  S   ~  Tulsa, OK    

lyonroad
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)Supercharged (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago

I have been dealingwith this problem for some time now and find that it is moreexpedient to type the post in my word program and then paste it tothe site. This process still results in some missed characters,mostly spaces, but it does enable one to complete the post all atonce without continually back tracking to insert missed characters.

Actually this ime it pasted in with no corections needed, except this sentence which I added after pasting the irstpart.

Oops not so fast.u Its after you hit "post " that the spaces get left out.

Mark

1956 Mercury M100
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan
Delta, British Columbia

Reading This Topic

Site Meter