For Sale New Stock C4 replacement cam

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic164469.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By cos - Last Year
Hello Members    Have a new stock C4 replacement cam for sale.  It was in a rebuilt engine that came with a car I bought that was never started.. If interested I can  text pics.!25. plus freight. 9 lbs from 97424.  Cos  541 221 7941 pst

By Ted - Last Year
When you say C4 camshaft, are you referring to 1964?
By cos - Last Year
Yes  It has c4 ?? 6250 ? on end of journal 5. Thanks   Also, has drilled center journal oil holes.
By 55blacktie - Last Year
6250 is the designation number for Ford cams. It doesn't provide duration, lift, or even application. More information is needed. Is there a number that follows "6250"?
By cos - Last Year
Hi Don't have any info on lift or duration. It is a  FORD replace cam, according to too  ford parts manual. Probably same grind as the one JM sells.
By PF Arcand - Last Year

According to an article by J. Mummert some years ago, the post 1957 Ford std cam is basically a 1955 grind or close to a truck cam.   I doubt that he sells that grind. The mildest Cam that might be suggested, might be a  1957 copy,  It's available thru Oregon Cams, in Vancouver Washington..

By John Mummert - Last Year
That is a replacement 64 truck cam. Cross-drilled oiling. All of them I have seen had CAB-X cast into the core
behind the front bearing journal. 196° @ .050" lift.  approx. .260" lobe lift
By cos - Last Year
Thanks for dimensions  John .   Cam still for sale but a 100 plus shipping now. Cos