WTB: ECZ-9425-B Intake Manifold

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic129524.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Nuggett - 7 Years Ago
Wanting to buy an ECZ-9425-B intake manifold to go on my 1960 292.

If anyone has an ECZ-9425-A for a good price I might consider that too.

Thanks
By oldcarmark - 7 Years Ago
Helps if You post your Location.
By Nuggett - 7 Years Ago
I'm in ABQ, NM but willing to pay for shipping as well.
By carl - 7 Years Ago
Nuggett (3/29/2017)

Thanks
I have both A & B manifolds. The price for the A is $75.00 and the B is $175,00 plus shipping cost from Ohio  Carl

By Nuggett - 7 Years Ago
carl (3/29/2017)
Nuggett (3/29/2017)

Thanks
I have both A & B manifolds. The price for the A is $75.00 and the B is $175,00 plus shipping cost from Ohio  Carl

Carl,

I sent you an email. I'll take the B manifold. Thanks.
By carl - 7 Years Ago
I have not received a e mail from you,my home e mail is cl56vic@yahoo.com
By mborkush - 7 Years Ago
Any chance you still have an A or B manifold?

By PF Arcand - 7 Years Ago
mborkush: Where are you? Shipping can be an expensive issue..
By thex1le - 7 Years Ago
I hate to dig up what's maybe a dead thread but I have a B intake which is located near Baltimore MD if anyone is interested. 100% stock, still has the coil attached. Cost $175 + shipping. 
By 1946international - 7 Years Ago

I have a "B" manifold and a small base carb that will fit it, also have an adapter that will mount a large base carb on it. I'm in Maryland, where are you?

By charliemccraney - 7 Years Ago
If it needs an adapter for a large base carb, then it is not what is known as the B intake.  The numbers are ECZ-9425-B.  Any other B is not it.
By Y block Billy - 7 Years Ago
I thought the same thing Charlie until this small base intake with T pot is cast as a B? Got me!
Damn picture didnt load, I'll have to compare ports to an A manifold, they may have started with a small base B before upgrading to the larger base carb? Guess this phone doesn't like uploading pics, taking too long and will wear battery out before it loads. Have to load in laptop first, maybe tomorrow!
By charliemccraney - 7 Years Ago
If it is not ECZ-9425-B, then it is not it. Any other prefix and 9425-B is not it.
By Ted - 7 Years Ago
If not paying attention to the specifics on the intake manifold casting numbers, the 1955 ECB-B four barrel (Teapot) intake manifold is mistaken for the 1957 & up ECZ-B 4V intake manifold.

Here’s the link to the thread showing the various Ford Y 4V intake manifold casting numbers.
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/FindPost37008.aspx
That was the case Ted! Being a B still throws a lot of people off not knowing about the 55 182 hp special!