Profile Picture

Cracked Block??

Posted By lazylnm 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Hitting on all eight cylinders

Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)Hitting on all eight cylinders (24 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

I put pressure to the system today after pulling the plugs.  Nothing new.
Also took the valve covers off - everything looked great - see my previous post.
I dug out the compression test gauge today and tested it.
Tomorrow I am planning to isolate the block by capping off the radiator hoses and filling the block with water and pressurizing it again. I'll turn it over by hand a few revolutions and see if there is any water around the spark plug holes or anywhere else.  Then I'll do the compression test.
55 GLASS TOP
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supercharged

Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)Supercharged (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I think that’s all perfect, when you turn the key to strart you won’t have any surprises no need to rush thank you for the update

Reading This Topic

Site Meter