WTB looking for a good set of 113 posted heads

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic98512.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Lancer - 11 Years Ago
The closer to California the better for shipping purposes.
Thanks,

Lance

Please PM me here or shoot me an email at lance@speednchrome.com
By PF Arcand - 11 Years Ago
Apparently all 5752-113 heads are posted. However, I'm told that they are more prone to cracks in the center exhaust valve area than some other castings. However, I can't personally confirm this info..
By speedpro56 - 11 Years Ago
They seem to be the best cast iron heads going for the Y block engine and so far I've done several and never a problem with cracks of any kind yet.

By Lancer - 11 Years Ago
I learned they are all posted after posting this...But yes still looking.

They will be going on a high compression race motor.

Thanks,

Lancer
By carl - 11 Years Ago
Lancer (12/30/2013)
I learned they are all posted after posting this...But yes still looking.

They will be going on a high compression race motor.

Thanks,

Lancer
Lancer I have a set of 113 heads but i am located in central ohio and shipping to would probable be close to $100.00. Carl
By PF Arcand - 11 Years Ago

Lancer (12/30/2013)
They will be going on a high compression race motor. ...

If it matters to you, ECZ-G heads have more compression in stock form..
By Lancer - 10 Years Ago
Looking for a posted set for strength and also large valves. The set up will have about 12:1 compression ratio. Once a few more parts are gathered I'll start a build thread on here you you guys can see whats going on.
By B Hanson - 10 Years Ago
I ave a set of 113 heads for sale ($200.00), but I live in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick). The shipping costs may b more than you would want to pay.
By PF Arcand - 10 Years Ago
Lancer: If you still need heads, try this #, 209-852-2476 or email henauts@jps.net. Name is Micheal Henaults, La Grange CA. Has a large inventory of Y-Blk parts.
By Lancer - 10 Years Ago
I found a set, thanks but there are still other parts I need. Thanks Paul for the heads up on Michael Henaults, he's pretty close to me.