Y-Blocks Forever Plaques

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic165834.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By MoonShadow - 9 Months Ago
The plaques are in and ready to ship. The cost is $35.00 plus $10.00 flat rate shipping in the US. Shipping to Canada or other countries will require additional shipping costs. Send me your address and I'll get the exact cost prior to payment. I can ship to other countries but will need the address to calculate the shipping cost.  The plaques are 5" x 8". I left the bar at the bottom so you could have your car club or car name engraved on it. They are also drill to fit so you can match up your mounting holes.
I have a friend that is shipping a container later this spring to Australia. Any orders from there can be sent with him and save a lot of money on shipping. He is from Canbara and can reship in country or you can pickup at his shop.
I'm at:
Charles Cline
409 Milford St.
Manchester, NH 03102
I can also do PayPal at chuck3eagles@comcast.net
http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/uploads/images/eca46540-4582-4ca8-b8da-bcb8.jpg
By miker - 9 Months Ago
I think I said I was in for 2. Address to mail a a check, and shipping on 2 the same?

Thanks for all the effort, those are cool.
By MoonShadow - 9 Months Ago
So send $80 for two. I'm at:
Charles Cline
409 Milford St.
Manchester, NH 03102
I can also do paypal at chuck3eagles@comcast.net
By slumlord444 - 9 Months Ago
Charles, I’ll be mailing a check tomorrow. Thanks for doing this. 
By Marc - 8 Months Ago
Sounds good Chuck. Just sent payment via Paypal
By one piece at a time - 8 Months Ago
Sent payment by PayPal for 2 I requested. If you have any extra I would take 2 more. (Movenonagain)
thanks 
By Robs36Ford - 8 Months Ago
I'm interested in 2.
Sent a PM
Thanks
By MoonShadow - 8 Months Ago
I have a friend shipping a container to Australia if you can wait he's in Canberra and you could either pick up there or he can ship internally. That will certainly save some postage.
By Robs36Ford - 8 Months Ago
If referring to me about Australia... Don't, I'm from Canada.
No, but they aren't much better.
By Saltshaker - 8 Months Ago
Chuck,
I ordered one. 
I will send check tomorrow.  
Thanks for doing this for all of us Y block addicts!
Don
By Saltshaker - 8 Months Ago
Chuck,
I ordered one. 
I will send check tomorrow.  
Thanks for doing this for all of us Y block addicts!
Don
By slumlord444 - 8 Months Ago
Mine arrived the other day. Looks great. Not sure how I’m going to use it yet. 
By FORD DEARBORN - 8 Months Ago
Charles, I requested one but would like 2 if if possible.  Wil semd a PM.  Thanks very much for making this happen, JEFF........
I don't think I've seen your request as yet. You can EMAIL me at chuck3eagles@comcast.net and that works for PayPal too.

Sales of the Plaques has outstripped the supply. I am putting all sales on hold while I have more made. I will post a notice when I have them. As for people in Australia I am sending 5 plaques down with Wayne Crumblin. Once he is home and settled I will let you know. He will handle shipping there at a much better rate than I can get. Please be patient. 
By miker - 8 Months Ago
Chuck, I sent a PM. Mike
By Just Brian - 8 Months Ago
Hi Chuck, I've emailed you.
Thanks,
Brian
By slumlord444 - 8 Months Ago
Chuck, I received a second plaque that I didn’t order or pay for. How do you want me to proceed?
You can either keep it and send an additional $35 or send it back. I'll reimburse any shipping expense. Chuck
By cokefirst - 7 Months Ago
Please put me down for 2 and let me know when you have them back in stock.  Dan