REASONABLY PRICED ECZ-9425-B INTAKE MANIFOLD

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic165541.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By alanfreeman - Last Year
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/d/los-angeles-ford-block-intake-manifold/7691852997.html
By 55blacktie - Last Year
UPS (not USPS) Flat Rate shipping will be about $30, if the seller is willing to drop it off at the nearest UPS-authorized facility. That's what I paid to have mine shipped from California to Ted in Texas. Make sure the box is less than one cubic foot/1728 cubic inches. The intake weighs 31 lbs; you can ship up to 50. 

Ted routinely opens up the four holes to two ovals, blends the plenum into the runners, and surfaces the carburetor mounting base. If that's desirable, you could save some money by having the intake shipped directly to Ted. Check with him first.
By carl - Last Year
Thats not a bad price i sold one for $200.00    Carl
By Hoosier Hurricane - Last Year
I recently sold a couple of these for that price each, plus shipping.  
By 2721955meteor - Last Year
the manifold in the picture will not work on 54/55/ or 56.. you would need the latter heads,other wise not much gained.
By Daniel Jessup - Last Year
2721955meteor (12/11/2023)
the manifold in the picture will not work on 54/55/ or 56.. you would need the latter heads,other wise not much gained.

My pair of 56 ECZ-C heads would say otherwise - no problem. Ran that B intake for years on a set in a 56 F100.

By alanfreeman - Last Year
I agree with Daniel that the intake would work fine with '55 and '56 Y-Blocks but not with '54 EBU 239 or '54 256 EBY engines.
By paul2748 - Last Year
While I agree that the B manifold will work  with all 55/56 heads, it works  best with the 57-58 G heads.
By 55blacktie - Last Year
I would think that anyone who is interested in purchasing an ECZ-B intake probably has other performance modifications in mind, even if they are limited to dual exhaust and 57-up carburetor and distributor. One thing tends to lead to another.