Wanted: 1957 "B" 4bbl y-block intake manifold; MN or N WI source preferred for travel to pick-up. Will consider others.

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic160897.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By bergmanj - 2 Years Ago
Folks,

Wanted: 1957 "B" 4bbl y-block intake manifold; MN or N WI source preferred for travel to pick-up. Will consider others.

Thanks, JLB
By hotdoger1 - 2 Years Ago
i have a ecg 9425-b   i'll never use for sale 150.00 with a autolite carb  i  live in south  minn
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Where-abouts in S. MN? I'm in rural Duluth area - just wondering how far for a drive? Or could meet in 'Cities area if you're going that way sometime this summer. Can you send Pix via PM.
Thanks again, JLB

By Joe-JDC - 2 Years Ago
There is a huge difference in the ECB-B and ECZ-B intakes performance.  The ECZ-B is the one for '57 Holley style carburetor.

ECG-B, is that a misprint?  Joe-JDC
Yeh, I'm after the ECZ; already have ECB.
Thanks, Joe, JLB
By Hoosier Hurricane - 2 Years Ago
Bergman, have you found a manifold yet?  I have ECZ-B manifolds, but am in Indiana so shipping cast iron can get costly.  But shipping may be cheaper than driving long distances.
John,
No, I haven't. Where are you in Indiana? I have a good friend in Urbana Illinois (originally from my area, and visits several times each year - probably fairly soon this summer) who could maybe connect with you. Please send me a PM.
Thanks from another John / JLB
John/Hoosier,
Tried sending a PM - got a system "error" & wouldn't send. Sent you a private email via 'y-blocks forever',& asked that you verify receipt. No reply - so, don't know whether you got it or not. email here is "b*r*m**bm@juno dot c*m". If you will, please reply that way.
Thanks, JLB
By Hoosier Hurricane - 2 Years Ago
John, I tried to email you to the address you provided, it came back "undeliverable".  Email me at feistritzer1(at)msn(dot) com.  My computer has been doing some stupid things for about a week.