Frank Rice

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic140937.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Hoosier Hurricane - 6 Years Ago
Many of you guys know Frank (Pegleg) Rice personally or through this forum or by his reproduction F code parts.  Well, he recently had some health issues and is scheduled for surgery next week.  Not life threatening, but rather serious.  He needs our support and prayers .Thanks.
By NoShortcuts - 6 Years Ago
John.  THANKS for the info.  I'll push something out to him today.  

This getting older isn't always easy . . .  Ermm
By MoonShadow - 6 Years Ago
Thanks for the heads up John. I will of course offer up some prayers for Frank. He is one of the good ones.
By stuey - 6 Years Ago
I once asked him where the nickname "Pegleg" came from. He replied " Injuries sustained from coming off British motor cycles" 
 Wishing you a successful op and a speedy recovery. 
Thinking of you.
stuey
UK
By stuey - 6 Years Ago
Any news?
stuey

Sorry, I should have updated this thread.  Frank' surgery was rescheduled until after Thanksgiving in order to be sure that his infection is under control.  I'll try to do a better job of informing.
John.  Thanks for the update.  Smile
By Daniel Jessup - 6 Years Ago
Add the Hot Rod Reverend to the list of those that are praying for Frank

Thanks for the updates John
Frank's surgery is scheduled for the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.  Keep him in your thoughts and prayers . . .

Charlie
John.  Any word on how Frank is doing?  Did he have the surgery as scheduled on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving?

Thanks!

Charlie
I sent Frank an email yesterday for information, at this time I have not received a reply.  Sorry, nothing to report at this time.
Got an email from Frank today.  He says he got home today for the first time since his surgery.  Says he is recovering, but slower than expected.  Said something about we older folks' recovery time takes longer now.  He said he will have to go back to the rehab house (??) first of the year.  That's all the info I have for now.
I'm not sure on this, but I think Frank went back for rehab after Christmas.  In an email I received today (12/29), he indicates that he'll be released on January 1st.

Consider sending Frank a note to say hello and wish him a healthy and Happy New Year.
peglegrice@frontier.com

Charlie
By pegleg - 5 Years Ago
I'm back, weaker than expected but alive. Old age sucks!
By Hoosier Hurricane - 5 Years Ago
Frank, it's good to see you back.  Continue building strength.
By MoonShadow - 5 Years Ago
Considering the alternative suckiness old are rules! Glad your back out and hopefully doing better. Be nice to see you in Ohio again this year. Chuck
By NoShortcuts - 5 Years Ago
Frank.  Welcome back!  Take care of yourself so that you don't pickup one of the bugs that are going around that would complicate your getting back to 100%

Best Wishes! 
Charlie