312 Crankshaft

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic135851.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By carl - 6 Years Ago
I have a 312 crankshaft for sale,its been ground 10 x10 clean not rusted up.Asking $350.00 plus shipping cost from Circleville Ohio  Carl
By gregv - 6 Years Ago
Is the crank still available, is it a fresh grind, and will you take offers?
Greg
By carl - 6 Years Ago
The crank was stored for a few years before I bought it,yes you can make a offer but I might not accept it   Carl  
By gregv - 6 Years Ago
$250, for the crank, how is the snout is it clean with no marks? 
By carl - 6 Years Ago
I will sell the crank for $300.00 if you pick it up here in Circleville Ohio,yes the snout is fine,not pitted and no dings   Carl
By gregv - 6 Years Ago
I am in So Cal, it's a long drive to pick it up.
By gregv - 6 Years Ago
But I can send you a prepaid label,will you box it for 300.00? It is 10x10 right?
By carl - 6 Years Ago
Greg  I will consider your offer however I have a few medical tests coming up this week and the wheels of the VA turn slowly so I will let you know by next week.Fed Ex is the normally who I ship with
 Carl  
By gregv - 6 Years Ago
The VA did a total reverse right shoulder replacement replacement May 14, and on july 5th they did my eyelids. I look like I have been beaten up and knifed. I was with 1st Cav Airmobile in 1965 and 66, part of the 125,000 buildup that Johnson announced in Late July of 65. I was also with the 101st for a month and a half. I am a 100% from the VA, agent orange, breathing, ptsd. What branch were you in?
Greg
By carl - 6 Years Ago
Greg My e mail address is cl56vic@yahoo.com  Carl