Aluminum intake & t cover & water pump

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic133776.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By hjh - 7 Years Ago
I am dissembling my 312 engine that was original in my 1960 Mercury that I race . I will have all the parts for sale.,at the Ford Super Swap in Columbus Ohio Nov. 25 & 26 I will have the aluminum Blue Thunder intake . Never been cut or modified in any way ,out of the box it was worth  .015 seconds in 1/4 mile over the original  B manifold in a 4000 lb. car nearly stock 312 engine.All testing was done on same day same track same weather 1 hour apart. After retuning inc. jet changes I made that .025 seconds  Price  $275.00 , Repop aluminum timing cover no modifications & no cutting  Price $250.00  & Repop aluminum water pump. Price 45.00 was working when removed    Any other small Y parts I may have I will bring Let me know  what your needs. I have the heavy engine parts like 113 heads but won`have them unless sold & paid for.  Thanks   Harry Hutten Jr.   Any questions call any time no text or e-mail Leave message if  miss your call I return all calls  513-868-3311   Quanty discounts on price                 South West Ohio
By charliemccraney - 7 Years Ago
Harry,
I'll take the BT intake, timing cover, and water pump.  I can pick up at the next shootout or make other arrangements.
By Daniel Jessup - 7 Years Ago
Harry, I am late to the game here, Charley got it in first. However, I am coming to the Super Swap on Saturday. What space will you be in?
By hjh - 7 Years Ago
Daniel   We are in Voinovich building I think it is row  OO  I have three spaces on the end of the row. It is also on the end of the building  close to the car coral , or go to the registration desk and ask for  D H  Auto Performance See you next week Harry
By hjh - 7 Years Ago
Charlie   I  e-mailed you on this site or if you would call me at   513-868-3311  thanks     Harry        If I miss your call leave message I will return call