Need 1954 ford piston

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic133213.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By al - 7 Years Ago
I just bought a 54 EBU engine for my Skyliner project and found a damaged piston, EBU 6110 D (.040) over.
The engine was rebuilt in 1962 by Fred Jones , And I am hoping to find an original used or nos.
Thank You
Allan
Edmonds wa

By NoShortcuts - 7 Years Ago
Welcome to the site, Allan.

I suspect that what you're looking for is out there, but not listed (advertised) at this time.

I looked on eBay.  Click the link below.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1954-1955-Ford-239-y-block-V8-pistons-020-EBU-6108-B-NOS-x7-/272882622977?hash=item3f89126201:g:z0YAAOSwduNZ3VE2&vxp=mtr

There's a company called Green Sales in Ohio that is pretty phenomenal in having FoMoCo original parts.
Their Internet address is www.GreenSalesCompany.com
Their phone number is answered 8 AM - 7 PM Monday - Thursday
Already knowing your piston part number, you can call 1-800-543-4959

Hope this helps.   Smile.
By al - 7 Years Ago

Hi Charlie,
I went to Green Sale's web site, but no luck. They must have the worlds biggest collection
of  nos parts. Thank you very much
Allan

By carl - 7 Years Ago
Alan   can you get a accurate measurement on your old piston,i have a lot of used ones and might match what you need  Carl
By al - 7 Years Ago
Hi Carl,
When I went on the web to  50-65 ford interchange.pdf  I saw that there isn't an optional piston.
Because the 54 is a one year only, I have found only one maker, and that is Kanter. If
they can give me a piston of equal weight or heavier, I could maybe do that. I am going to 
find out monday. That website is very helpful because it covers most of the part on a car.
Thank you
Allan

By PF Arcand - 7 Years Ago
Allen: Try Egge Machine for vintage engine parts..  Sorry, you'll have to look up contact info..
By al - 7 Years Ago
Hi Paul, I ordered a piston from them. They couldn't give me the weight of it, but will 
take a chance on making it work. thank you very much
Allan