Transportation from Florida

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic132918.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By MoonShadow - 7 Years Ago
I may be making a round trip from NH to Lakeland, FL in about 3 weeks. Anyone have something to haul north? I'll have an empty 24' trailer. I get $1.35 a loaded mile for cars etc. Cars or parts or what have you Let me know soon and we'll chat.
By mongo - 7 Years Ago
I have a customer who has bought race cars from me before , . he is building a new , gave me a list of parts , plus big stuff . If I can get him to pull the trigger. He lives in south western NH , give me a call 931-808 9954 . , I may get the parts to lakeland 2 weeks  
The arrival date for Florida is the 20th of October. So I'm available after that delivery. Let me know.
Getting close. I'm heading for Florida Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Still looking for a load from Florida towards New Hampshire. Get in touch for whatever you need moved. Chuck
Looks like Wednesday morning for the Florida trip. Will probably head north Saturday or Sunday. Trailer is empty for the return trip!
By Y block Billy - 7 Years Ago
Bring back anything that needs Y Block or FE running gear and we will get her going and sell spring Carlisle/Hershey!
That would be an idea but all my funds are tied up in the roadster this fall. Maybe a super good deal or a gimme would work. See what you can find. Anything is better than running empty.
By pintoplumber - 7 Years Ago
Chuck, if you need an overnight stopover, you’re welcome here.
Thanks Dennis, I'll keep that in mind.
Last chance getting close. I'll be in Lakeland, FL tomorrow night and probably head north on Tuesday. Empty trailer sucks! Smile

l
??