Wanted 312 engine

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic128818.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By pintoplumber - 7 Years Ago
My machinist called me, has a customer from State College that wants to buy a complete 312 engine to have rebuilt. I can put you in touch with the machinist if you have something in this region.
By henrytlx - 7 Years Ago
https://claz.org/classifieds?q=292+312+engine+ford+engine+text%3A%281955-1964%29 something like that
By PF Arcand - 7 Years Ago
If a rebuildable 312 engine doesn't come avaliable, & unfortunately that is to often the case, there is another route that has come available recently. Mummert Machine has come up with a custom kit that will allow the fabrication of a 312" engine, based on a 292" block assembly. Link from this site for details.. edit;
You may have to contact Mummert direct for details or refer to issue # 137, Nov/Dec 2016 of Y- Block Magazine , P. #28 
By Ksfmotorsports - 7 Years Ago
Not sure if you are willing to deal with shipping cross country but my dad has a 10x20 storage unit literally stuffed full of 292 312 parts and complete engines in Sacramento, CA and is considering sending all to scrap this summer.
By 62bigwindow - 7 Years Ago
Post that stuff here for sale! Hate to any good parts go to scrap.
By BamaBob - 7 Years Ago
I'm with you 62bigwindow! All good usable y-block parts need to be salvaged. They are getting hard enough to find as it is! 
By Rowen - 7 Years Ago
Ksfmotorsports, Heck, I'm in Sacramento and would LOVE to pick through his spare parts. PM me an address, phone #, e-mail, whatever and I will contact him.
By YBLOCKEREDH - 7 Years Ago
I pm'd him my phone and email 2 days ago..... not a word

Gary
By dbird - 7 Years Ago
Let me know if you guys get a chance at stuff, I can drive up from Modesto and join you.

Don
By PF Arcand - 7 Years Ago
Maybe ksfmotorsports isn't familiar with the Personal.Message procedure ??

edit; for ksf:- If dealings don't work out here. ?  Contact; Henaults Enterprises @ 209-852- 2476  or e mail
henaults@jps.net..  re sale of parts, as he deals in (& races) Y-Blk stuff & is located in La Grange Calif.