341 Lincoln

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic120769.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Razorback1999 - 8 Years Ago
Hello new to the forum I have a 55 Capri with a Lincoln 341 y block, my question were is a good place to find Yblock parts for Lincoln's like go run in to a 4brl intake Or a dual 4brl intake. Any help would be great also does anyone know of a adapt a kit for a c4 to mount up that does cost a arm and a leg? Thank you
By PF Arcand - 8 Years Ago
Unfortunately, due to the very limited market for aftermarket parts & adaptors for that series of engines, finding those items cheap, is unlikely. Didn't your 341 come with a 4 Bbl setup on it?. And I believe there were a few dual 4 Bbl intakes made for those engines, but they are quite rare.. Good luck  
By MoonShadow - 8 Years Ago
Did a quick EBAY search and this is all I found:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=antique+341+Lincoln&_osacat=6000&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xintake+341+Lincoln.TRS0&_nkw=intake+341+Lincoln&_sacat=6000
By hjh - 8 Years Ago
I have a 4 V intake like your looking for $100.0 + shipping from S/W Ohio. call  Harry 513-868-3311 thanks
By Oldmics - 8 Years Ago
I have a dual quad manifold that I would offer for reasonable money (not the silly money that they are asking on eBay).
Also have a pair of carbs that are currently on the manifold and running.
Send me a P.M. if interested.

Oldmics
By yalincoln - 8 Years Ago
hi! harry has the truck 4bbl intake you need and i believe a FE bellhouseing can be made to work for a c-6 or FMX. not sure if they make a FE bell for the c-4? might be expensive! the 52-54 lincoln's used the 4sp hydro-matic, another opp.
By 2721955meteor - 8 Years Ago
yalincoln (3/15/2016)
hi! harry has the truck 4bbl intake you need and i believe a FE bellhouseing can be made to work for a c-6 or FMX. not sure if they make a FE bell for the c-4? might be expensive! the 52-54 lincoln's used the 4sp hydro-matic, another opp.

didn't ford use a hydrematic on lincolns