Wanted 223 Bellhousing

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic118946.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By CAndress - 9 Years Ago
Hello,

I know this is not a y-block engine, but I was hoping that somebody may have a 223 to 3 speed manual bellhousing. it goes to a 64' F100. The cast number is TAAK-7505-B.

Thank You!
Chad
By hollingtonj - 9 Years Ago
Chad,

I am pretty sure I have a TAAK-7505-B Bellhousing that came out of a 64 F100 with a 223. Where are you located? I am in North alabama. 
I am in Casper Wyoming. I will buy the bell housing and pay for shipping. Anything to make it worth your while! You would be a life saver!
By PF Arcand - 9 Years Ago
CAndress: Just for information. John Mummert Y-Block in Calif, a link from here, has some items for 223-6 cyl engines. He has a C-4 auto trans conversion kit for them.
thank you! I have a new C4 in my garage at the moment. I may go that route if I can not get a original bell housing. I would like to keep it stock at the moment, even though a c4 would be much better
By hollingtonj - 9 Years Ago
Chad,  
No charge, just pay the shipping. I will get out to the shop tomorrow after work and pull it off the shelf. Call me, my home number is 256-813-5121.
John

By Bobwanna - 9 Years Ago
hollingtonj (12/8/2015)
Chad,  
No charge, just pay the shipping. I will get out to the shop tomorrow after work and pull it off the shelf. Call me, my home number is 256-813-5121.
John

This is awesome! Not even a Y-block issue, but just us guys helping each other - For no charge!  - Bob
I am very thankful for the help as well. I look forward to being able to return the favor!