Columbus report?

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic116917.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By RB - 9 Years Ago
I was wondering if anyone has gotten a report from Columbus Expo Y block shootout?  Who is going fast, breakage, weather, attendance etc...
By ecode ragtop - 9 Years Ago
All I know is don't mess with that blue and white Ranchero. Dave won sat. shoot out.
By hjh - 9 Years Ago
Columbus    Congrats. To Dave Fuszner on Sat shoot-out win & Adam Root [ Purple Pick Up]  Shoot Out win on Sunday  Attendance  [ what attendance ?] I overheard  jokes being made about the tracks pay out checks so i will find that out in a few days. I am sure they are all right , but the money sure isn`t coming from the amount of race cars there over the weekend.Thanks again to Bob Martin for putting this together.  Also I am going to figure a way to beat him on the track.            Harry Hutten
By Ted - 9 Years Ago
Ditto on what Harry said about the attendance.  Between no advertising for this race and Norwalk having a $10,000 bracket race on the same weekend, the Ford Expo attendance was dismal.  One Port-A-John and no line pretty well sums up the attendance levels.  There’s a good chance that the Y-Block Shootout will simply move to another track next year and likely during a different month.  Bob Martin will keep us posted as to any outcomes regarding that.  The Y-Blockers did have a great time though and congrats to all those that raced and especially Dave Fuszner and Adam Root for their Saturday and Sunday Y wins.
By Glen Henderson - 9 Years Ago
Hate that Deb and I could not make it this year, just too much going on with our jobs, trying to get the 57 Gasser completed and having committed to 4 races between this weekend and the 23 of Oct. Hope we can make it next year where ever it is held. I just pulled the trigger on a 28 ft enclosed trailer today so I can haul the car and Deb's golf cart.
By pegleg - 9 Years Ago
Hey, 
           The food was good at dinner.
By speedpro56 - 9 Years Ago
Any videos ready yet?

By Bigwin56F100 - 9 Years Ago

Sounds like a good time! Wish I could have been there. Life gets in the way sometimes...............

By MoonShadow - 9 Years Ago
We missed you too Kevin. Hows the family doing? Maybe next year at Norwalk or wherever we end up.
By Canadian Hot Rodder - 9 Years Ago
Hope I can make it back soon! If not Columbus, but maybe Norwalk!