New account not working

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Topic108540.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By jrappl - 10 Years Ago
My old account was not working so I created a new account. That worked great for a couple days but now I can't login with it. I get a empty error message...
It says something like the following error has occurred: and then the rest is blank.

I never got an email to the new account email address to verify the account. I've tried to resend the verification email using the link at the bottom of the login page but that fails. Sometimes I get a blank error and sometimes it said it was successful but I never get the email.
The email account is active, I get mail there everyday. It has not been blocked and there is nothing in the junk folder.

I sent a request to the webmaster but have not heard anything back.

I've cleaned history, tried Chrome and IE and even tried on several different computers and they all show the same problems - Login with the old account (jrappl) seems to work (no error message) but the thread lists are empty as are button and drop down text.
Login with the new account (jprappl) just gets an error on login but again, the error message is blank...

My computers work great without any problems on any other websites including several other car forum sites.

Any help would be appreciated.