Print Topic | Close Window

By Outlaw56 - 10 Years Ago
TEST
test
Test
This was a test with my DSL on line tech support. He checked everything on my computer to find out why I could not post on the forum. Everything looked ok. He tried to post on his end using IE (same browser I normally use). It failed. We tried Firefox and Google Chrome, they both work to post. If you are getting the error message and using Internet Explorer, it may be the reason you can not post. After tech support checked into it, they felt there may be a problem between IE and the forum site.
By The Horvaths - 10 Years Ago
I can post using Safari on my iphone but I have to put my cursor in the "tags" field and then press "go" to get it posted.
Now the secret's out!
By rick55 - 10 Years Ago
I also use an iPad and have to post the same as The Horvaths. Just have to click to place the cursor in tags and the click go on the screen keypad
By Ted - 10 Years Ago
stuey (3/15/2014)
merry xmas and a happy prosperous new year everybody. haven't been able to post since before xmas hence belated greetings.
I spotted a topic on here saying google chrome works so i've just down loaded it. Thanks Outlaw56.
now to try it out
stuey.
it worksBigGrin

This has been copied to this particular thread to help those that are still having trouble making new posts or responding to existing posts.

By vntgtrk - 10 Years Ago
I use IE and have had occasional problems.
By vntgtrk - 10 Years Ago
Looks like it's working this time. Just like with my vehicles, I hate intermitents.
I went several months feeling like I was in a leper colony....BO... Bad Breath? When I got away from IE, it was like I had been reunited. Hate to see anyone have to sit on sidelines with questions, advise, answers, or input and not be able to share!